Copyright © 2012 Rusangu University. All Rights Reserved.
We are an Institution of Higher Learning and as such, our University offers programs rich in traditional Christian academics and values.
Rusangu University accepts students to a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs at both the Main Campus in Monze and the Lusaka Campus based in the capital city of Zambia.
The University currently runs the following Schools:
Rusangu University accepts students who meet University entrance requirements as follows:
1. Full Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum of five “O” level credits or better including English language.
2. A major in Business requires Mathematics.
3. A major in Science requires a science subject in addition to Mathematics and English.
Application forms are available on the university website for free download. (Download here) You can also Apply Online. If you download the form, attach photocopies of your academic transcripts and then forward them to the registrar’s office ahead of the expected time of admission. An acceptance letter will be issued to an applicant if accepted.
Full Time (Tuition, Boarding & Lodging)
Full Time (Tuition & Lodging)
Full Time (Tuition Only)
Block Release (Tuition, Boarding & Lodging)
Block Release (Tuition & Lodging)
Block Release (Tuition Only)
Graduate Studies (Tuition, Boarding & Lodging)
Graduate Studies (Tuition & Lodging)
Graduate Studies (Tuition Only)
Lusaka Campus (Full Time)
Lusaka Campus (Block Release)
K 9, 350
K 7, 350
K 6, 450
K 5, 675
K 5, 025
K 4, 425
K 10, 150
K 9, 500
K 8, 900
K 6, 250
K 4, 590
FEES STRUCTURE DETAILS
1. Tuition fees per credit; K 300 for Regular students,
K 270 for Block release for both Lusaka and Main campus and K 600 for Graduate students
The normal loads on the schedules above are calculated at 16 credits for the full time program and 12 credits for the block release program. Credits done in excess of the normal loads will be upon approval of management and availability of funds on individual students accounts.
2. Lodging and Boarding shall remain a fixed charge per study session. Please also take note that the university will offer an assortment of menu at commercial rate available to students, faculty and staff.
3. A one-
4. Lab Fees shall apply only to those taking Music, Computer and Sciences per each laboratory. However, there is a waiver in the mean time to only pay K300.00 for all the Lab courses taken this academic year.
5. Identity card shall be paid for annually at K50.00
6. Normally, it is required that students pay tuition and fees in full per semester. In case of financial challenges, a student may be allowed to pay 70% of the intended fees and the balance paid before examination
7. Late registration shall attract a K 65 per day.
8. Remedial English classes shall be charged per credit hours.
9. Outstanding account shall all be settled in full before examination time.
10. All fees to be deposited directly into ZANACO Bank Bill Muster Platform.
11. Teaching practice fee shall be at K 1, 000
12. Foreign students shall meet all the student permit costs as per immigration rates.
13. Master’s thesis fee shall be charged at K 3, 500.
14. Graduation fees shall be K 1, 350 per student.
15. Rusangu University through the University Council reserves the right to adjust tuition and fees from time to time.